Monday, December 28, 2009

Day One












To get to know one another before furthering this friendship, allow me to allow you to browse some of my finer works involving the oven. This will be a messy and unorganized blog with many spelling errors and technical difficulties but I thought that it was time to share my love of baking and decorating with those who might appreciate it as I appreciate others baking blogs. The begining of an everlasting love affair started with a Woman's Day issue, back in June 2007 with a poolside themed cake featured on the cover. It was magnificant and I had never know such a wonder could be created. Since then I have been inventing my own cake themes and further stealing them from Woman's Day, Family Circle, Canadian Living and other various magazines. Another turning point in my baking life happend to be a book titled "Hello Cupcake!' which I first purchased in early 2008. It has also been a huge inspiration and I am in awe of its creators.


I hope that my blog will inspire you as those family magazies and cupcake decorating books have and that you will create your own artworks and masterpieces.
Cakes from top to bottom: cookie monster cupcakes, halloween 2009 cupcakes, watermelon cookies, raspberry citrus cheesecake, and night club night life cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment